2. It is extremely difficult to find a knowledgeable GP or consultant .
3. There is little, if any, choice of biomedical ME consultants.
4. Knowledge of how to approach or communicate with a person with Very Severe ME is minimal.
5. The system expects people to fit into it and is not very accommodating of those who cannot.
6. Hypersensitivity to touch makes physical contact unbearable, dangerous, impossible without harming the person with Severe ME.
7. Hypersensitivity to noise makes it difficult to impossible to bear the sound of the voice of the GP or consultant, let alone all the background noise and any other noise exposure.
8. The impact of noise may cause the person to be damaged and physically harmed for weeks, months, even indefinitely.
9. The impact of chemical sensitivity means the person cannot go into environments where ordinary cleaning agents, perfumes, chemicals are being used.
To read the rest of this story, click on the link below: