From Stairlift Guru.
If you need to buy or rent a UK stairlift, your first thought is likely to be how much it will cost. It’s no secret that the stairlift cost can total at quite a large amount. Depending on your needs and the stairs in your home, you may need a stairlift that’s tailored for you, or you may get away with buying a simple straight stairlift.
The truth is, the stairlift cost will depend on a number of factors. These factors include:
- Does your home have straight stairs?
- Does your home have curved stairs?
- Do you need extra/special features on the stairlift?
- Do you want to buy a new stairlift or an old one?
- Can you get a stairlift grant?
Below we will look at these factors in more detail, and how the stairlift cost may change for each.
To read the rest of this article, click on the link below: