My Health Story: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Ei207

 

By Lesley Dobson in SAGA Magazine.

 

When Gill Wing suffered a couple of unexplained falls, she discovered a surprising cause, which could have proved fatal.

Falling over on my way to work was the first sign of carbon monoxide poisoning – although I didn’t know it then. I’d taken my usual route and tripped over a kerb that I walked over every day. I landed on a grass verge, but with my left arm out, like Superman.

I went to A&E and found out that I’d torn my rotator cuff. I couldn’t move my arm for a month and was in quite a lot of pain. Then, three weeks later,

 

To read the rest of this story, click on the link below:

 

Link to Carbon Monoxide story

Leave a Reply

The York ME Community © 2015
Powered by Live Score & Live Score App